|Cervical Neck Wrap (Upper Neck) (20 Neodymiums) CNW||
|Middle Neck Wrap (12 Neodymiums) NW||
|Thoracic Neck Wrap (Lower Neck) (20 Neodymiums) TNW||
About the Product
- mfg core rating from approximately 12,000 to 12,300 gauss per magnet
- 1/2" neodymium magnets
- Breathable, comfortable micromesh fabric
- Removable Velcro magnetic pads
- North (negative) magnets facing the body
- Front closure can be worn as a collar or around throat area
- Extra Velcro magnetic pads available
- 22" around (end to end)
Made of a micro-mesh fabric that is flexible, durable, and washable. These soft magnetic neck wraps are not used as a brace and are not used for support. Our neck wraps contain removable Velcro pads with powerful neodymium magnets, and works great for those of you that sit at computers!
• The Cervical Neck Wrap is for the upper to middle neck area. It extends over 7″ up and down your neck and into the base of the skull.
• The Middle Neck Wrap extends 4 1/2″ up and down your neck.
• The Thoracic Neck Wrap is for the lower cervical and upper back area. It extends 7″ down the spine
We manufacture our wraps with removable Velcro compatible magnetic pads. This feature enables you to place the magnets exactly where you like. This is a great advantage over magnets that are already sewn or glued in. You can also remove the magnets and place them elsewhere on your body. With the removable magnets, your wrap is also washable. Easy to use while exercising or playing sports.
• Drug Free
• Use day and night while sleeping
• Can be worn while working on computers
• Safe and natural
• Speeds recovery and repair
• Wrap offers Velcro Closure
Magnetic therapy products are not sold as medical devices. Our magnetic products are not sold to cure diseases. No guarantee of effectiveness of the product is made, effectiveness varies from person to person. Magnetic therapy is not intended to replace any instructions, prescriptions or directions prescribed by your doctor. Not recommended for persons wearing a pacemaker, defibrillator, or any other implanted electro-medical device or if you are pregnant. Keep magnets away from computer disks, videotapes, video monitors, credit cards and any other magnetic media.
Shipping and handling charges are determined strictly by the weight and destination of your order. Cost is based on quantity, weight and dimensions of product and insurance. You will have shipping options for USPS, FedEx and UPS.
International Duties/ Taxes:
Please be aware that we are not responsible for any duties or value-added taxes that may be assessed by your local customs office. Customs duties and taxes for shipments outside the USA must be paid by the ultimate consignee and are billed to the ultimate consignee after delivery.
To return goods, please save item(s) and original packaging. Be sure to include a copy of your invoice stating a brief explanation for why you are not satisfied with the item(s). We will gladly replace it with a new selection of your choice or refund you for the cost of the item(s) (less S/H). You have a 30 Day money back guarantee on all items except bedding (45 days). We must receive your returned item 30 days from the date you received your item.